Vergils »Aeneis« ist aufgrund ihrer weltliterarischen Bedeutung aus dem lateinischen Lektüreunterricht nicht wegzudenken. Lateinlehrer stehen jedoch vor der schier unlösbaren Aufgabe, Schüler in nur kurzer Zeit mit dem Inhalt und den sprachlichen Finessen des monumentalen Epos vertraut zu machen. Einen Weg weist diese Auswahlausgabe: Sie beschränkt sich auf ein zu bewältigendes Maß der wichtigsten Passagen des Werkes und vermittelt gleichzeitig durch verbindende Textparaphrasen, unterstützt von zahlreichen Abbildungen, einen bleibenden Eindruck von Handlung und Komposition der ganzen Dichtung.
Mit Übersetzungen schwieriger Wörter am Fuß jeder Seite, Nachwort und Literaturhinweisen.
Read Online or Download Aeneis (Reclams Rote Reihe - Fremdsprachentexte) PDF
Best language learning books
* comprises dozens of attractive workouts, with resolution keys
* routines look in numerous codecs to fit each studying style
* Teaches daily language utilized by local audio system
Making Out in Arabic is a enjoyable, obtainable and thorough Arabic word e-book and consultant to the Arabic language as it's quite spoken.
Anaa majnuun bihubbik! Hal mumkin an naltaqya marra ukhraa? —(I'm loopy approximately you! we could meet back? ) resolution this appropriately in Arabic and you can be occurring a date. Incorrectly, and also you should be hurting someone's emotions or getting a slap! Arabic periods and textbooks are likely to spend loads of time rehearsing for a similar fictitious situations yet likelihood is whereas within the center East you are going to spend much more time attempting to make new neighbors or commence new romances—something you could now not be ready for.
This Arabic phrasebook includes:
• A advisor to announcing Arabic phrases correctly.
• motives of uncomplicated Arabic grammar, similar to, pronouns questions, and negation.
• Romanized kinds of phrases and phrases.
• entire Arabic translations together with Arabic script.
• worthy and fascinating notes on Arabic language and culture.
• plenty of colourful, enjoyable and beneficial expressions now not lined in different phrasebooks.
Making Out in Indonesian is a enjoyable, obtainable and thorough Indonesian phrasebook and consultant to the Indonesian language as it's rather spoken.
when you are a pupil, businessman or vacationer touring to Indonesia and wish to have an genuine and significant adventure, the bottom line is with the ability to communicate like a neighborhood. This pleasant and easy-to-use Indonesian phrasebook makes this attainable. Making Out in Indonesian has been rigorously designed to behave as a consultant to trendy colloquial Indonesian to be used in daily casual interactions—giving entry to this kind of catchy Indonesian expressions that aren't coated in conventional language fabrics. each one expression is written in Indonesian in order that when it comes to problems the booklet could be proven to the individual the consumer is attempting to speak with.
This Indonesian word booklet contains:
• A consultant to saying Indonesian phrases correctly
• motives of simple Indonesian grammar
• entire Indonesian translations
• valuable and fascinating notes on Indonesian language and culture
• plenty of colourful, enjoyable and precious expressions now not lined in different phrasebooks
First released in 1981. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa corporation.
- More Making Out in Japanese (Revised Edition)
- Du tac au tac: Managing Conversations in French (3e édition)
- Help Your Kids with English
- Techniques and Resources in Teaching Reading (Teaching Techniques in English As a Second Language)
- Collins Easy Learning Spanish Words
Additional resources for Aeneis (Reclams Rote Reihe - Fremdsprachentexte)
Viel Glück! ) ߜ Prost! qxd 7/13/05 2:06 PM Page 23 Chapter 2 Grammar on a Diet: Just the Basics In This Chapter ᮣ Constructing simple sentences ᮣ Forming questions ᮣ Introducing regular and irregular verbs ᮣ The tenses: past, present, and future ᮣ Making a case for cases G rammar can be a bit intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be. As soon as you get the hang of some basic rules, you can use grammar without even thinking about it — just like the natives. Go with the flow, keep your cool, and you’ll be okay.
Wie spät ist es?
The cake is the direct object — it’s the thing that’s being taken. Dative case The indirect object of the sentence is always in the dative case. Think of the indirect object as the person or thing indirectly affected by the action of the verb. ), the dog is the indirect object, the one to whom the boy gives the cake. ) Genitive case The genitive case indicates possession. The person or thing that possesses is in the genitive case. For example, in the phrase der Hund des Jungen (dehr hûnt dês yûn-gen) (the boy’s dog), the boy possesses the dog, so it’s the boy who is in the genitive case.
Aeneis (Reclams Rote Reihe - Fremdsprachentexte) by Virgil